Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Gander, Newfoundland, Canada
- On balance hours of sunshine in Gander, Newfoundland range between 2:03 per day in November & 6:27 daily in July
- The longest day of the year is 15:58 long and the shortest day is 8:01 long.
- The longest day is 7:57 longer than the shortest day.
- There is an average of 1473 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 4:01 of sunlight per day.
- It is sunny 33.6% of daylight hours. The remaining 66.4% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
- At midday the sun is on average 41.4° above the horizon at Gander, Newfoundland.
Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Gander, Newfoundland, Canada
- Cartwright, Nf, Canada - 556.3 kms (345.7 miles) NNW
- Happy Valley-Goose Bay, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada - 632.3 kms (392.9 miles) NW
- Goose, Nf, Canada - 633.8 kms (393.8 miles) NW
- Battle Harbour Lor, Nf, Canada - 374.4 kms (232.6 miles) N
- St Anthony, Nf, Canada - 291.9 kms (181.4 miles) NNW
- Daniels Harbour, Nf, Canada - 259.7 kms (161.4 miles) NW
- Natashquan, Qc, Canada - 538.5 kms (334.6 miles) WNW
- Deer Lake, Nf, Canada - 207.8 kms (129.1 miles) W
- Gaspe, Qc, Canada - 724 kms (449.9 miles) W
- Stephenville, Nf, Canada - 294.9 kms (183.3 miles) W
- Port Aux Basques, Nf, Canada - 371.6 kms (230.9 miles) WSW
- Grindstone Island, Qc, Canada - 568 kms (353 miles) WSW
- Alert Bay, Bc, Canada - 233.6 kms (145.1 miles) SSW
- Chéticamp, Ns, Canada - 540 kms (335.6 miles) WSW
- Summerside, Pe, Canada - 745.9 kms (463.5 miles) WSW
- Charlottetown, Pe, Canada - 705.3 kms (438.3 miles) WSW
- Charlottetown (Cda), Pe, Canada - 708 kms (439.9 miles) WSW
- Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada - 513.7 kms (319.2 miles) SW
- Sable Island, Ns, Canada - 695.4 kms (432.1 miles) SW