| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gander, Newfoundland in July is very mild at 16.3 °C (61.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.6 °C (70.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.8 °C (51.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in July is 10.8 °C (19.4 °F).
- The weather in July is somewhat dry with occasional rain. Just 73.2mm (2.9in) of liquid is transfered during an average of 13 days.
- The heavens above Gander, Newfoundland are reasonably fine with on balance a detectable 6:27 of glaring solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 15:10 long and the longest day is 16:07 long with an average length of 15:43.
- There are approximately 9:04 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 41.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 58.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Gander, Newfoundland July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Gander, Newfoundland, Canada
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Gander, Newfoundland:
- Cartwright, Nf, Canada - 556.3 kms (345.7 miles) NNW
- Happy Valley-Goose Bay, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada - 632.3 kms (392.9 miles) NW
- Goose, Nf, Canada - 633.8 kms (393.8 miles) NW
- Battle Harbour Lor, Nf, Canada - 374.4 kms (232.6 miles) N
- St Anthony, Nf, Canada - 291.9 kms (181.4 miles) NNW
- Daniels Harbour, Nf, Canada - 259.7 kms (161.4 miles) NW
- Natashquan, Qc, Canada - 538.5 kms (334.6 miles) WNW
- Deer Lake, Nf, Canada - 207.8 kms (129.1 miles) W
- Gaspe, Qc, Canada - 724 kms (449.9 miles) W
- Stephenville, Nf, Canada - 294.9 kms (183.3 miles) W
- Port Aux Basques, Nf, Canada - 371.6 kms (230.9 miles) WSW
- Grindstone Island, Qc, Canada - 568 kms (353 miles) WSW
- Alert Bay, Bc, Canada - 233.6 kms (145.1 miles) SSW
- Chéticamp, Ns, Canada - 540 kms (335.6 miles) WSW
- Summerside, Pe, Canada - 745.9 kms (463.5 miles) WSW
- Charlottetown, Pe, Canada - 705.3 kms (438.3 miles) WSW
- Charlottetown (Cda), Pe, Canada - 708 kms (439.9 miles) WSW
- Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada - 513.7 kms (319.2 miles) SW
- Sable Island, Ns, Canada - 695.4 kms (432.1 miles) SW